OXIDIZING GOODS STORAGE CABINET 100 LTR
This cabinet is for the storage of Oxidizing Agents in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include chemicals such as Hypochlorite Inorganic, Hydrogen Peroxide, Perchlorites Inorganic and Potassium Nitrate.
- Includes magnetic catch that will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by this Standard)
- Includes recessed handle without key lock facility
- Cabinet is fitted with non latching doors
***Also available in 160 LTR (5530AOA) & 250 LTR (5545AOA)***
- Capacity: 100kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Type: 2 Doors
- Australian Standard: AS4326
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5535-29
- External (mm): 770(h) x 935(w) x 620(d)
- Internal (mm): 495(h) x 840(w) x 530(d)