ORGANIC PEROXIDE GOODS STORAGE CABINET 100 LTR
This cabinet is for the storage of organic peroxides in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include chemicals such as Acetyl Acetone Peroxide, Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxides and Dibenzoyl Peroxide.
- Includes magnetic catch that will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by this Standard)
- Includes recessed handle without key lock facility
- Cabinet is fitted with a non latching doors
***Also available in 100 LTR with more height (5530APO + 5545APO) Contact At-Call Safety for more info***
- Capacity: 100kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Type: 2 Doors
- Australian Standard: AS2714
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5535-29
- External (mm): 770(h) x 935(w) x 620(d)
- Internal (mm): 495(h) x 840(w) x 530(d)