CLASS 4 DANGEROUS GOODS STORAGE CABINET 100 LTR
This cabinet is for the storage of Class 4 Chemicals in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include the following divisions:
- Flammable Solids: Matches, Nitrocellulise Membrane Filters, Silicon Powder, Wetted Explosives, Sulfur, Titanium Powder (wetted), Zinc Resinate, Naphthalene.
- Spontaneously Combustible: Activated Carbon, Lithium Alkyds, Pentaborane, Phosphorus, Potassium Sulfide, - anhydrous, Oily Rags, Seed Cake, Sodium Sulfide - anhydrous, Butyl Lythium.
- Dangerous When Wet: Alkaline Earth Metal Alloys, Aluminum Powder, Barium, Calcium Hydride, Calcium, Calcium Carbide, Magnesium, Lithium, Sodium, Sodium Borohydride.
- Includes magnetic catch will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by this Standard).
- Includes recessed handle without key lock facility
- Cabinet is fitted with non latching doors
***Also available in 160 LTR (5530AC4) & 250 LTR (5545AC4)***
- Capacity: 100kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Type: 2 Doors
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS5026
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5535-29
- External (mm): 770(h) x 935(w) x 620(d)
- Internal (mm): 495(h) x 840(w) x 530(d)