Sundstrom SR100 Half face Mask
SR 100 is made of silicone and is available in three sizes, S/M, M/L and L/XL.
The mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which ensures very low exhalation resistance. Valve covers with baffles effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist.
The easily adjustable elastic head harness of the mask is designed as a V-shaped loop and has a large, dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and secure fit.
The Compressed air attachment SR 307 can be connected. A pre-filter holder and test disc for simple checking of the performance are supplied. Best stored in box SR 230 or storage case SR 339.
- Inhalation resistance at 30 l/min ≈ 3 Pa ≤ 50 Pa
- Exhalation resistance at 160 l/min ≈ 70 Pa ≤ 300 Pa
- Service temperature -10 – +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temperature -20 – +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- Weight ≈ 179 g
- Assigned Protection Factor¹ 20 (P3), 10 (GasX), 10 (GasX P3)
- Nominal Protection Factor2 48 (P3), 50 (GasX), 48 (GasX P3)
- Tested in accordance with EN 140:1998
- Nominal protection factor 50
- Specified in BS 4275, and applies generally to all half masks with particle filters P3, regardless of the test results.
- According to EN 529:2005
Note: Filters & cartridges sold seperately