Arcmax Clogger Chaps
Login to view pricing or get a quick quote.
ArcMax C61F Fire Resistant Clogger Chainsaw Chaps are for professional chainsaw operators who require protection from heat, fire and arc flash (electrical) hazards. They are constructed entirely from fire-resistant materials and now feature a 50mm reflective tape on the lower leg for high visibility at dusk, dawn and night. Ideal for use around bush fires, utility work, and in the oil and gas industry.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Adjustable to a 128cm (49 inch) waist size with an available 38cm (15 inch) belt extension
- Nomex®/Fire-resistant viscose ripstop outer fabric rated to 8.2cal/cm2 according to ASTM D6413 for fire resistance
- Soft FR Lining
- 50mm FR reflective tape at lower leg for increased visibility
- 50mm inch wide belt with quick release buckle
- S fits inseam 76-81cm (30-32 inch)
- M fits inseam 81-86cm (32-34 inch)
- L fits inseam 86-91cm (34-36 inch)
- Also available in zipped version – https://atcallsafety.com.au/product/clogger-chainsaw-chaps/