MICROGARD® 1500 coveralls have been designed for workers involved in the stripping, clear up or handling of asbestos, general maintenance, construction and contract cleaning
Features & Benefits
Protection - Proven to filter 100% of particles >3 microns*
Comfort - Air and water vapour permeable (“breathable”) to help reduce the risk of heat stress
Silicone Free - Critical in spray painting applications
Optimised body fit - Improves wearer comfort and safety.
*KAKEN particle penetration test
- Asbestos related work
- Handling powders
- General maintenance
- Combining strength with particle barrier
- White, Red and Navy also available with bound or taped seams
- Coverall with 3-piece hood, elasticated wrists, waist and ankles.
- 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap.
MICROGARD® 1500 coveralls meet the following European Norms
• Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit
• Type 6 EN13034 Low level spray tight suit
• EN 1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates - Class 1