Steel Blue 312601 Hobart Elastic Sided Safety Boots with Scuff Cap
Login to view pricing or get a quick quote.
The elastic-sided pull-on Hobart is now available with a durable, low profile Scuff Cap. Built to protect the premium leather at the front of the boot, the streamlined design of the stitched-in Scuff Cap is the fastest growing choice for Tradies in Australia.
- Leather: Boots made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
- Steel Toe Cap: Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- TPU Outsole: Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- Slip & Oil Resistant: All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- Anti-Static: Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- Water Resistant: A treatment during the manufacturing process provides water resistance so that water is repelled from the surface.
- Scuff Cap: An abrasion resistant, streamlined toe cover that covers more of the boot.
- Slip-on: Convenient, easy access work boots with an elastic side.
- Fresche QuatLock™: A renewable resource that offers long-term antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against fungus, bacteria and the odours caused by bacteria.