Back to Safety Sports Footwear
OLIVER 34-613 LACE UP SAFETY JOGGER
- COMFORT cushion Impact Absorption: Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap: The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Steel Safety Toe Cap: Type 1 Steel toe cap offers protection against drop and crush injuries. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Heat Resistant Sole: Sole is heat resistant to 130º Celcius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments
- Slip Resistant Sole: Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard)
- Antimicrobial Technology: Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- Water Resistant Leather: Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Cut Resistant Sole: Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Electrical Resistant: Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection reduces the danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-1
- Abrasion Resistant: Abrasion resistant sole.
- HYDROstop: HYDROstop technology ensures that the sole is protected against deterioration caused by hydrolysis and bacterial attack. Soles with this feature carry a 3 year Guarantee against hydrolysis.