Howard Leight L2 EARMUFF
Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Leightning series earmuffs.
Howard Leight Cap-Mounted Earmuffs now work with North® Hard Hats and Face shields. These earmuffs have been engineered to seamlessly integrate with hard hats and face shields to provide an effective unit for worker head and hearing protection.
- Class 5 Protection with SLC80 rating of 31 db
- Robust steel headband withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Padded foam headband delivers long-wearing comfort with minimal pressure on the head
- Three attenuation levels allow for targeted attenuation for a variety of applications
- Telescopic height adjustment remains fixed during use
- Delivers high degree of comfort; ideal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable Noise-Blocking protection are required